Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fergus Farkle & Felicia

I stayed up all night after having endless visions of the children.  They has just finished picking poison berries from the Merky Forest before I called for them.  After about seven minutes, I realized that I hadn't heard a single sound from the three of them.  I grew worried and started for them on the trail.  I found Fergus' red rubber ball, Farkle's green and yellow scarf, and Felicia's talking doll along the dirt path that led to my fairy godmother's old cottage.


Startled, I woke up from this deep sleep.  My forehead was moist and I ran into the room next to ours, only to find the children fast asleep.  Every night I see my fairy godmother's face and can only hope that she doesn't come anywhere near my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment