Thursday, December 8, 2011

Donkey and His Donkey Babies

We were very surprised today to see Donkey and Dragon come by the swamp.  The last time I had seen their babies was the day after they were born.  Surely they weren't babies anymore.  In fact, they were quite barbaric.    They hung from our chandelier-like lamp on the ceiling, and threw food across the room at one another.  Felicia was startled and ended up locking herself in the room.  Farkle was very interested and went right along with them.  I'm not sure where my other child was now that I think of it.


I'm not going to complain because we barely see Donkey anymore ever since he started his family.  I do know that they won't be coming back for quite a while.  Now I will spend the rest of the evening cleaning the frog jam from under the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment